System Verification’s strategic partnership with energy company E.ON is now further strengthened, as the two parties have signed a new three-year framework agreement.
System Verification has been a supplier of Quality Assurance services to E.ON since 2011. Today, the energy supplier is a key account and one of System Verification’s largest clients. The new framework agreement consists of two parts; consultancy services under a Time & Material umbrella, and projects where System Verification takes ownership and responsibility for a team or project.
“I’m proud and happy that one of our most important and prioritized clients appreciate the work we do. I very much look forward to continue to evolve our partnership,” says Erik Björhäll, CEO System Verification Sweden.
The agreement includes outsourced and nearshore services, which will be delivered from System Verification’s office in Sarajevo, Bosnia.
“By combining the expertise of our specialists with our nearshore offering, we have created an attractive mix. Also, I want to complement the E.ON sourcing department that has managed the procurement process in an extremely professional way,” continues Erik Björhäll.
The delivery is further enhanced by a partner structure. This gives E.ON access to an ecosystem of experts and specialists, with System Verification taking the overall responsibility for quality and deliveries. Partner companies include:
- Reeinvent – business driven software experts working with software innovation and recreation of legacy systems. www.reeinvent.com
- CodeScene – developers of ground-breaking AI tools and services for predictive software analytics. www.empear.com
- Tretton37 Development – software development experts. www.tretton37.com
- Cenito Software – experts in agile development, UX/UI design, industrial IoT and automation. www.cenito.se
- Cloud Enablers – cloud technology and software development experts. www.cloudenablers.se