Are you a responsible, social and goal-oriented go-getter with a passion for business development? Then you might fit the role as our new Account Manager.
We continue to grow rapidly and are now looking for a new Account Manager to join our team in Göteborg. If you are looking for fun, challenging and varied job that involves great responsibility, networking, meeting potential clients and working strategically with business development, this role is for you.
About the role
As Account Manager at System Verification you will run both large and small sales projects. You will book and execute sales meetings, manage and analyze our customer’s needs, work closely with the marketing and sales departments in our other regions to improve the deliveries and knowledge exchange. Furthermore, you will represent System Verification at job fairs and universities etc. to deepen our relations with existing and potential customers.
Examples of your duties:
- Actively search for potential customers in accordance to the company’s sales strategy.
- Run sales processes from first customer contact to signing an agreement
- Independently and actively work with business development.
- Proactively and actively screen the market for new sales opportunities
- Represent System Verification at fairs and networking events.
- Be responsible for the sales budget and provide ongoing forecasts for the Göteborg region.
- You have a relevant bachelor’s degree, alternatively a solid sales background.
- Today, you are probably working within sales at a consulting company or as a consultant broker within IT.
- You have previous experience of selling IT solutions or consultants; preferably within QA and thus has a well-developed network of potential customers.
As a person you have a great drive for business, you are ambitious and used to work towards high goals and you have a keen interest in IT. You are well acquainted with acting in different forums to find and create relationships with potential customers and possess a broad network of contacts within the IT-sector. You are a social and outgoing person who likes to build networks through personal contact and are not afraid to reach people by phone and hold your own sales meetings. You are pragmatic and have high integrity. You like variety and have no problem quickly switching between many different tasks. You are a creative person who can find new ways to work and inspire others.
Opportunities and benefits
As Account Manager you will play an important role in the management team in Göteborg and have possibilities to participate and influence throughout the entire sales process.
At System Verification, you will have the opportunity to learn new things and share knowledge with highly competent colleagues. We make significant investments in competence development and ensure that you receive the training and coaching you need.
System Verification is permeated by a positive attitude and we are always looking for improvements and appreciate new ideas. We often gather outside of work for seminars, conferences and social activities. With us, you will have a solid employment and attractive job benefits.
System Verification is a global software quality assurance company specialized in advanced quality monitoring. By using best practice QA methods and AI insights, we help our clients deliver great end-user experiences. Together with us, our customers get a strategic partner who focuses on innovation, efficiency and security.
System Verification has about 250 employees in Malmö (HQ), Helsingborg, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Bonn, Frankfurt, Warszawa and Sarajevo. The company is quality and environmentally certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
+46 70 989 63 20